Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simply Sent on your iPhone


Just released TODAY... Stampin' Up created a card-making application, and it is called Simply Sent! This iPhone app allows customers to create an e-card-from a template or completely on their own-and send it via e-mail or post it on Facebook. And it's free!

While it is not My Digital Studio on a mobile device, it will certainly give you a very small taste of all of the fun and creative things you can do with a full blown MDS download.  We want to get our name and our art out there so more people than ever before will know about Stampin' Up!

Download it from iTunes or the App Store.  After you create a card, you can send it by text message, email it, or share it on Facebook.  I just created this one, for my friend Christina who's birthday is tomorrow.  It took me less than 5 minutes. Try it out!  



Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment