Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beautiful Vacation brings Bootiful Projects

While I am having a beautiful and relaxing vacation with my hubby, I decided to play with my Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set.  For the next four days I will showcase a card with a different boot each day!  Hope you enjoy, and are having a Bootiful Weekend!!!

                                   Bootiful Occasions Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Since it is coming very close to October, and the month of Halloween, I will start there.   I just love this saying that goes with this adorable boot!   While I did not bring a lot of my supplies on this trip, I did bring my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and several accessories for it, so you will definitely be seeing some embossing and die cutting for the next four days :-), along with some woodsy backgrounds from our screened in porch at the condo!!  Not the same as my Light Box I use to take photos at home, but it will do.


I am going to start with the last detail, because it is my favorite.  I am really liking our new Button Slides, and tried to find a way to use my Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon with it.  It then dawned on me that I also had some Old Olive ribbon, and why not combine it.  Loving the final effect! 

The Pumpkin Pie card base is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder, layer #2 in Old Olive, edged with the Finishing Touches Edgelits, and the top layer, in Elegant Eggplant, embossed with the Chevron Folder.  The image is stamped on Whisper White with Jet Black Stazon, colored in with the coordinating Stampin' Write Markers, and cut with the Labels Collection Framelits.

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

2 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the Bootiful Occasions stamp set! They are all so cute, but I especially like your color combination for the Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! That was a color combination on a card challenge earlier in the fall and I loved it!!

      Delete